Beach Haus Fact Sheet
Beach Haus Bal Harbour
290 Bal Bay Drive
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
T (305) 222-7922
F (305) 222-7923
Nestled along Biscayne Bay and Haulover Inlet in a residential neighborhood, Beach Haus Bal Harbour boutique hotel opened in 2011. Its central location steps from the world-famous Bal Harbour Shops is convenient to mainland Miami, South Beach and Fort Lauderdale. The intimate property features 27 rooms and suites with contemporary décor throughout tranquil Zen gardens. Beach Haus Bal Harbour is one of the few kid-friendly hotels in Miami that gives families a place to call home, away from home.
The hotel is within walking distance of the beach and Bal Harbour Shops. Equidistant from Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, the hotel is also a half-hour drive from downtown Miami, Brickell, Wynwood and South Beach.
- Twenty-seven spacious guest rooms and suites with contemporary décor feel like a home away from home.
- Categories range from a 350-square-foot studio to an 1,800-square-foot 2-bedroom suite whose two baths feature Roman soaking tubs.
- All accommodations provide mini bars, flat screen televisions, bath products by Gilchrist and Soames, and kitchenettes or full kitchens with KitchenAid appliances.
- Suites exclusively add private balconies with tables and seating. The chic design includes cream tile floors and colorful accessories.
- Parking spaces are available for an additional fee.
- The hotel has two handicapped accessible rooms.
- An outdoor swimming pool with a natural wood deck and private cabanas overlooks the bay.
- Guests are welcome to stroll and relax in the Zen-inspired meditation gardens and solarium.
- Though the hotel doesn’t offer an onsite spa and restaurant, the 24-hour concierge is happy to arrange in-room spa treatments, personal chefs and room service through delivery from one of the many nearby restaurants.
- Guests also receive beach chairs and umbrellas, complimentary WiFi, iPod docking stations with alarm clocks and plush terrycloth bathrobes during their comfortable stay.