Bal Harbour Residents and Hotel Guests receive complimentary year-round admission to the following cultural institutions upon presentation of the Unscripted Art Museum Access Card:
- The Bass
- de la Cruz Collection
- (Patricia & Phillip) Frost Art Museum
- HistoryMiami Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA)
- Jewish Museum of Florida
- Lowe Art Museum
- The Margulies Collection at The Warehouse
- MDC Museum of Art and Design – currently closed for renovations
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA)
- Museum of Discovery & Science (Fort Lauderdale)
- NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- tickets must be booked online – enter code BHV23 at checkout to get complimentary entrance
- Rubell Museum
- The Wolfsonian-FIU
Please check with each individual institution for updated schedules and health and safety guidelines, some require proof of vaccination and/or reservations.
Need an Art Access Card?
Collect yours from Bal Harbour Village Hall with proof of address, or from your Bal Harbour hotel concierge. Sign up below to receive email notifications about Unscripted Art Access Program updates and events.