Following Bal Harbour’s successful public arts program “Unscripted” and in keeping with its ongoing dedication to supporting the arts, Bal Harbour continued it’s expansion of cultural offerings for residents and visitors thru the creation of the “Museum Access” program. Exclusive to Bal Harbour Village Residents and Hotel Guests, the program which was first launched in the Fall 2013 provides complimentary admission to the top museums in Miami and the most celebrated private collections in South Florida.
The Art Access Card will provide complimentary access to the following institutions:
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) tickets must be booked online – enter code BHV20 at checkout to get complimentary entrance
- The Bass
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Art Museum
- The Margulies Collection at The Warehouse
- Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA)
- The de la Cruz Collection
- National YoungArt Foundation
- HistoryMiami Museum
- Jewish Museum of Florida
- Lowe Art Museum of Florida
- MDC Museum of Art and Design
- NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- The Wolfsonian-FIU
Please check with each individual institution for updated schedules, social distancing guidelines and galleries capacity as some of them require reservations.
ACTIVATE YOUR BAL HARBOUR ACCESS CARD
Concierge from a hotel? Click here.